Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Challenge - I need your help!

OK, so in this post I am shamelessly asking for your help!

I found a fab challenge through a blog I read and decided I would like to take part. If you get selected as one of the finalists, you get to work with one of 12 amazing crafting bloggers - what a fantastic opportunity!

I entered my Charlotte Bag as my initial project - I am really proud of it, its all my own design, and I love the shape of it and the long strap.


So I would really love if you could do just 2 things for me:

1. I know I have lots of regular readers who are not signed in as "followers" of this blog. I would really love if you could follow the link in the sidebar to Follow my blog.
2. Click on THIS LINK for the competition site.
Then scroll down through the thumbnails and click on the photo of my bag (its no. 56) to link back here.


Thanks so much!
Sarah

PS. - I am working on something nice for a giveaway next week - keep an eye on the blog and/or my Facebook page for news!